On 16. Jun 2017, 00:14:37 by Admin
Stellaron/Onova 1.17.6 - Ascension of Motherships
Released in June 2017
The War for Onova - Due to game namechange, Onova will become a powerful mothership around the galaxy (which coordinates will change and randomly attack an user). After the Intergalatic War for Onova between the strongest factions and Onova Mothership itself, a lot of debris were depleted in habitable planets atmosphere. This allows users create their own mothership based in ancient technology
Motherships - The Mothership is the vessel that leads your empire to glory. Every new emperor gets one at the start. Only one can be builded by empire (or it would not be called Mothership). Every emperor across the universe has it own mothership, with specific status. Rule the universe with this unique vessel.
- Galaxy, Overview and Fleet are redesigned.
- The addition of a new mothership occurs after a new user validates his account, that means, when he realizes his first login. After that, game is forced to clear all cache so this new user receives his new made Mothership.
- To one-click register an account, now demands the Facebook user email in order to advertisement, recover password, etc.
- Now it supports Canvas Autologin if user plays inside Facebook instead on game URL
- Motherships price is increased based on your highest planet production. The price is reduced based on Defensive bonuses. Plus, the ship has the capacity to transport tons of resources.
- Mothership Attack and Shield values are increased based on total benefit you receive from Attack and Shield bonus. It has a self multiplier of 10000
- Mothership consumption, engine type and speed values are based in your highest engine level. The consumption is affected by engine speed bonus with a multiplier of 1000
- Terraformer field increase changed from 10 to 30
- Moon Base field increase changed from 3 to 5
- Fleet minimum time changed from 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Phalanx cost changed from 5000 Deuterium to 15000 Deuterium
- Shipyard refund cost changed from 60% to 50%
- Fixed fatal errors related with mothership such Undefined 1XXX error in Battles, Ship Activity and other pages where you can see ships.
- Fixed ACS Rename
- Fixed shorcut issues on Fleet Page
- Fixed when building a ship, any other ship is recognized as Mothership, related with buildValue instead of buildID
- Beta Fix: Fixed new accounts pretended to redirect to Overview Page because Mothership wasn't added to database yet
- Beta Fix: Fixed the impossibility of check the ship/defense information due to Mothership rapidfire
- Beta Fix: Fixed mothership being wrongly attached to flying fleets, preventing to build or check the real coordinates of where it is.
- Beta Fix: Fixed values position under Facebook app